Thursday, December 15, 2022

End of Semester

 As the semester approaches, it's time to start wrapping things up and preparing for the new term.  Finishing strong is important and will help being successful in the upcoming semesters. As this was my first semester at college it has been a learning experience. Learning how to manage my time and keeping up and turning in all of my assignments on time were the most important things I've learned in this semester. Being in this class was fun and I learned many new things.

9 comments:

  1. Finishing strong with your first semester in college is a great start!

    Very glad to hear you found being in the class fun and your learned many new things up to the final week :-)

    May you finish IS101-3012, Fall 2022 strong in the final week ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you finish strong in all your classes Joshua! I wish you future success in your journey through college life. It won't be easy, but it'll be worth it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Agreed Joshua, It was a pleasure to sit next to you through out the semester. Good luck on the up incoming semesters.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on completing your first semester of college. Next semester will be a new beginning. I wish you the best.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad you were able to start your first semester of college in-person. With the pandemic, I had to start online, and it was a horrible experience because I wasn't really learning. Good luck next semester!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've seen your progress, and I've seen your growth! You really have potential to move further!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You definitely have a lot of potential with college.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats on your first successful semester in college. This is the start of the never ending road of education. Keep your head held up high and look towards the stars. Build something great for everyone. Be yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great job. On to the next. Good luck on next semester.

    ReplyDelete